Looking for enthusiastic wine lovers
The Malaga Wine Guide is looking for enthusiastic wine lovers from Motril to Estepona who want to join us as a correspondent for their city, village or region.
She/he reports on the best wine bars, restaurants, events etc in the relevant area. To contribute in this way to the platform to inform residents and visitors of the province of Malaga as much as possible about the wine world.
The work as a correspondent is done on a voluntary , non paid basis. There are no minimum requirements about the frequency of reporting. The correspondent is completely free in the time allocation. We do expect that the messages are up to date.
What do we offer?
- work within a team and network of enthusiastic wine lovers
- access to special Malagawineguide events such as themed tastings
- access to professional wine tastings held in the province and not accessible to private individuals
- business card and mention on website as a correspondent
- broadening knowledge (Malaga Wine Guide will soon start with courses)
What kind of knowledge level do we expect from you as a correspondent? Every wine training / course or work in the wine world is of course a bonus, but it’s all about the passion and the enthusiasm to share wine news from our beautiful province with others.
Are you interested? Send us an email and tell us who you are, what you have with wine and why you would like to contribute to the Malaga Wine Guide as a correspondent.
We will contact you as soon as possible.